1. Lunch with Mrs. Sandra Bradley. Where would I be without this woman? I asked Him for a mentor and he filled my needs. She has counseled, encouraged, and stretched me in a lot of ways over the past year. I have loved our talks and I know there will be many more to come.
2. Lunch with Dr. Brian Camp. My advisor and friend. He got me through college. He cared about me not only as a student but also as a sister in the Lord's family.
3. Coffee with Raliegh and Cari. Sweet conversations over coffee. What more is needed in life?
4. Kayaking with Sara, Chris, and Rachel. I have been wanting to go kayaking for a while. They completely surprised me with a kayaking adventure and dinner at a Moroccan restaurant.
5. STAR SKATE with my youth and Chris. It was so much fun. We skated and danced and laughed and I was given the chance to say goodbye to these precious girls in a less pressured environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment