I think it may be completely impossible for me to put into words what I feel right now.
At dinner tonight, a few girls and I were discussing the gamut of emotions we are feeling right now. I told them it was like jumping out of an airplane. You are standing at the door completely excited adrenaline rushing through you. This is something you have been wanting to do. But at the same time there is sheer panic and fear. What am I doing? I'm jumping out of a plane. This is insane.
That is as close as I can get. I'm uncertain but hopeful. Scared but reassured. Sad about leaving but excited about the future.
I constantly have to remind myself....HE is good. HE has a good plan. HE loves them more than you could ever know. HE chose you. HE knows you and your faults. HE will work miracles you would not believe even if you were told.
So, we take one day at a time and see what tomorrow holds. The first day of training. Why do I feel like I'm back in middle school dreading the first day?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment