I am so completely thankful for all of these special people! They made our time there absolutely wonderful. In the words of a fellow co-worker...Its truly a miracle of God that two girls could come here and actually love this city. I could not have said it better. I came to the city expecting to struggle but made some really wonderful relationships and was deeply saddened to leave.
Friday, April 8, 2011
Language Time Tribute
I am so completely thankful for all of these special people! They made our time there absolutely wonderful. In the words of a fellow co-worker...Its truly a miracle of God that two girls could come here and actually love this city. I could not have said it better. I came to the city expecting to struggle but made some really wonderful relationships and was deeply saddened to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment