Sunday, September 12, 2010

Dancing and Fro Yo!

Tonight was the African service. I love dancing! Combine that with praising the Father with some wonderful friends and its just a very special night.

After the service, a large group of us went to Sweet Frog. Its a wonderful frozen yogurt heaven! There are multiple choices of frozen yogurt flavors and THEN... a plethora of toppings. Kiwi, strawberry, mango, kit-kats, twix, oreos, snickers, etc. HEAVEN! No doubt. I just love the combination of great friends and great fro yo.

Only 1 and half more weeks. Bittersweet.

1 comment:

  1. MELINDA, I JUST CAUGHT UP ON HERE. YOU ARE SUCH A TALENTED WRITER AND YOUR LOVE OF OUR LORD SHINES THRU. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! YOU WILL BE GREAT WHERE HE PLACES YOU. GO IN LOVE AND PEACE KNOWING YOU ARE DOING HIS WILL. LET ME KNOW WHAT I CAN DO FOR YOU. YOU WILL BE IN MY PRAYERS. LOVE YA, PAM

    ReplyDelete