Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Birthday Marathon


My friend's birthday was a week ago. It was such a fun day I thought I'd give you all a little taste. Now, I feel like I should preface this by stating that this is I believe not how birthdays are typically celebrated here.

Rough Timeline
9:00 am - Pancake breakfast
Our day started at 9:00 am with a pancake breakfast at my place. We ate our fill of pancakes and sat around and talked.
11:00 am - Presents
Time for my friend to open his presents.
11:50 am - Movie
We went to see Transformers 3. It was a great action movie.
2:30pm - Lunch
We ate at the food court in the mall before our next outing.
3:30pm - Amusement Park
We went to the local amusement park in our city. It was so much fun. We went on every ride and some we rode multiple times without even having to get off and get back in line. I even rode a roller coaster and loved it. I used to not be particularly fond of them but this one wasn't huge.
6:30pm - travel back to his house
7:00pm - Game of Phase 10
9:00pm - Dinner at McDonalds
I talked the staff into giving my friend free ice cream. Quite a feat to get the people here to think or act out of the box.
9:45pm - Taxi home

AMAZING DAY!
Check out some pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment