Thursday, May 27, 2010

One More Month

One more month.....

One more month to pour His love into my beautiful girls at Good Shepherd.

One more month to enjoy the crazy life brought on by living in a dorm with six goofy Saudi guys.

One more month to enjoy Shawnee....who knew this town would become my home. I will miss the parks and churches on every corner, the new pizza place, the parades, late night runs to WalMart, etc.

Only one more week of Lowes - I will actually miss that place. My co-workers have really brought me through so many hard days.

One more month to pack as many great memory making moments with my friends in as possible.
A few highlights already in the works... a concert with one of my dear sisters, kayaking (I really want to do this before I leave), a trip to visit the nephew (and his parents), multiple dinners with my lovely friends.

I know He will raise up people to take my place. I am expendable. HIS love does not depend on my being there. His love for this town does not begin or end with me. It is so easy to write that and so hard to make my heart believe it, but I know He has a great plan for me and the people I have had the great privilege to spend life with here in Shawmpton.

What will HE do in this month? I have only to dream and he to blow my dreams out of the water.

A good friend has taught me a lot about the power of dreaming big and not allowing my views of reality to limit the Dreams of the one who made me dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment