Every ending is really a beginning.....
I am caught in this crazy tug-a-war as I attempt to detach my heart from Good Shepherd. This place and these people have stolen my heart and a piece of me will be eternally with them but I feel Him calling me to something he's designing. I find myself feeling growing pains randomly throughout my days realizing I am leaving this town. I see the beautiful faces of my youth as they sing and dance and laugh with the Son and I know I am blessed to be a part of it for this season. I told one of my youth I was leaving in two months and she could not look at me for a moment. I told her we had to make these two months absolutely amazing. We started making plans. I yarp that He allows me to take these two months slowly. SLOW DOWN.... SLOW DOWN.... Let me take advantage of every moment I have with them.
What does the future hold for me? Only He really knows. I am already trying to practice language. I want to be able to talk, REALLY talk, with the ladies He is sending me to. My heart gets excited when I try to fathom what He is capable of doing. He has shown me so much of himself, teaching me his ways, how he dreams, etc. I have so many questions and yet no idea where to begin. I rest in the fact that I am not the first one to be called nor is he unfaithful.
I can't explain how I can be holding on to today and striving, yearning, and dreaming about my future home, but its happening. He has been gently tugging and helping me to let go.
I created this blog so I could capture this journey and remember the moments and share them with you.
I am not promising anything. I don't know how often I will update it or what truths, bits of inspiration, antedotes, etc it will contain. I just wanted a place to connect with you and record my rambling thoughts.
No comments:
Post a Comment